Some old, some new; all interesting.
• Poynter responses to the NPR debacle over CEO Vivian Schiller.
• A rich, entertaining personal essay from The New Yorker.
• Early iPad 2 reviews in a Gizmodo roundup.
• ICM’s tips for interviewing via online chat.
• The New York Times debate over the Westboro Baptist Church decision: “When free speech feels wrong.”
• How journalists can move into the private sector.
• Why the medium no longer matters.
• What “The King’s Speech” can teach writers about that elusive quality: voice.